Ali Omar Ermes is an international artist whose artwork is principally based on the Arabic letter forms.
He is considered by many curators and art experts around the world as a unique international artist. He is widely exhibited and probably the number one collected contemporary Muslim artist in the world.
His work is held in various museums and private collections from the Far East (Japan) to the Far West (USA) including:
- The British Museum (London)
- The Ashmolean (Oxford)
- Wereld Museum (Rotterdam)
- Smithsonian Institute (Washington)
- The National Gallery of Jordan (Amman)
- The National Gallery of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- The Collection of the British Government (London)
- Prince of Wales Collection
- Other royal and government collections, as well as in international banks and oil companies.
- Retina icon
- Minor user interface enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
I'm always on the look out for Middle Eastern and Arabic art.
This is a great introduction to a new artist with some beautiful pieces of artwork.
Love the work!
Beauty at its best!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.