Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens and save the world in the most action packed tower defense game on IOS!
This tower defense game has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels and unique, special events
- Brand new 3D Touch Technology: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
Lock and load!
- Prepare your Heroes and ready your Towers for the next assault by the Creeps!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excruciatingly expensive to buy anything
Good tower defence effort, but the upgrade path is painful and this has to be one of the most expensive games on the AppStore. £15 for enough gems to buy 10 supply drops to use in game. There will be young kids that get into real trouble with this game and you cannot help but feel it’s been designed this way. There are cheaper and better examples out there but worth some t8me until you’ve used up your free gems or better still, persevere without supply drops which does take away the joy of some call bombs and energy boosts but still challenging game. I just wish all the features, more of the time for less money were available.
Looks nice but sort your tutorial out.
For AT LEAST the first 10 minutes of gameplay is basically a tutorial which babies you so hard to the point where will literally only allow you to click the thing it wants you to click on. It’s annoying. Give the option to exit tutorial and not have all these stupid hints.
Only way to stop it is if you have played the game before.
I’m not far off deleting it.
It’s a tower defence game not a moba. You don’t need tone guided so intensely “how to press a button to build a tower... how to press another button to upgrade it.”
Makes you feel like an idiot...
I’d love to give a review on the actual game but as I am yet to finish this “tutorial saga”
I am not yet sure I will actually ever reach the “game”.
I may also just be watching gameplay of someone playing it as that’s kinda how it feels.
PLEASE ADD SKIP TUTORIAL SECTION.
Any more mission !
Great game epic to play so addictive but with no more mission to do no more upgrades left to do when are we going to get more to do! I’ve nothin* left I can play anymore please please update the game for more things to do more mission because thus is a great game
- Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- 170.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014-2018 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems £3.99
- Starter Bundle £5.99
- Hero Roxie £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.