Aliens vs Humans tells the story of a bunch of unlikely heroes in an epic battle with the forces of humanity. Help your alien friends save their queen and show the world that not all aliens are bad! This unique take on the tower defence genre will have you glued to the screen as you battle your way across earth and beyond using a variety of different aliens to defend your queen against those bad humans and find your way home!
- Advance towards the enemy using a varied set of alien units!
- Six unique and challenging levels to play!
- Two exciting gameplay modes to try!
- Compelling storyline brought to life with stunning graphics!
- Superb soundtrack!
- No adverts and best of all completely FREE!
Find out more about how this game was made at www.gamercamp.co.uk
Ratings and Reviews
A great little game with an excellent take on the tower defence game genre. Its nice to have a little background story through pictures to explain why the two forces are fighting - it gives the characters more life and makes you want to help these poor aliens!
I recommend downloading, it's FREE so you can't go wrong, though you won't be deleting this in a hurry.
Considering this was made in under 1 month I'd say the team has done a great job. Blibble ftw
Looks great, plays great!
Very entertaining game that's worth your time. Best of all it's free!
An interesting twist on the usual roles of good/bad guys too.
- Birmingham City University
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Birmingham City University, 2011
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.