“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been put in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re all that remains.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released, and other special offers, don't worry though - they will be used very sparingly.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Photo Album button will now be automatically hidden when you don't have any photos.
Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, if you've enjoyed one of our games please consider leaving one.
Ratings and Reviews
barely 5 minutes in and the game keeps crashing. In the short time the game does run it takes long to load or move from area to area. Using the in-game camera generates blank images. Game repeatidly froze when I restart it after rebooting the MacBook. Very disappointing. Not only does the game crash, it also makes the macbook crash and restart. Macbook barely 5 months old from new.
Another Excellent Episode from Glitch!
Huge fans of the forever lost series, and Glitch’s other games, and this one doesn’t disappoint - fantastic puzzles, well written and lovely interface - definitely another favourite!
Huge admirer of Glitch Games’ work
Just downloaded the most recent game from Glitch Games and have only played for about an hour but it is absolutely brilliant. One of their best games to date (and the rest are pretty darn good too!)
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 388.1 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 - 2018 Glitch Games Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.