By iTouch Vision
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
My Allerdale is a mobile app that enables you to report issues to Allerdale Borough Council.
You can attach photos, video and other relevant information to your report and pin point the exact location with easy-to-use maps.
Your report will be received by the Council’s Customer Services team and then forwarded to the relevant department who will deal with the report. You’ll be kept fully informed along the way.
· Submit a report.
· Receive information about your submitted report by SMS, push notification or email.
· View your submitted reports.
· Add notes to existing reports.
· Handy links to the Allerdale website, e.g. council tax bands, planning applications, jobs, etc.
· Integrated help.
· Roll out of further services and tasks onto the app
· Make payments e.g. council tax or a parking fine
· Make bookings e.g. a bulky collection or a building control inspection
What you can report
You can submit reports for the following issues (we’re adding more all the time):
· Dumped rubbish
· Dog mess
· Damaged litter bin
· Overflowing litter bin
· Stray dog
If you have any enquiries please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at http://www.allerdale.gov.uk
What's New in Version 6.5
- Critical bug fixes.
Great idea but I hope the council didn't spend a lot on it...
Some nice features, but this is basically a collection of web links and an in-app browser which isn't as good as Chrome or Safari. I hope the council didn't get fleeced by the app developer for this. But, good start :-)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 November 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iTouch Vision LTD
- © iTouch Vision 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.