Food Allergy Journal is your friendly weapon in the fight against food allergies. Tired of eating something only to experience symptoms hours, or even days, later and still confused as to which item is making you ill?
Prescription for Feeling Better: Download the App. Record. Analyze… Then move on to enjoying a world where your food allergies don’t ambush you anymore. This food Allergy Journal can help you “take back the plate”! After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
• Simple format makes it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports and analysis
• Create custom entries for foods and symptoms in the words you use - no more scrolling through long, irrelevant lists
• Convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms
• Select level of symptoms: Mild, Medium or Severe
• App remembers your entries, making it quicker and easier to enter data each time
• Journal allows you to quickly scroll through all of your entries, showing foods and symptoms in different colors for easy identification
• Run reports to help you analyze collected data
• Report 1: View all symptoms experienced [#] hours after eating [FOOD]
• Report 2: View all foods eaten [#] hours before experiencing [Mild/Medium/Severe] [SYMPTOM]
• Save or email reports to your doctor, yourself, your personal chef – anyone!
• Last but not the least, lock the app with a passcode and prevent those prying eyes from seeing what you're allergic to!
• We added the ability to backup your entries, so if you lose your phone or switch to a new one, your entries are safe. You can restore your entries by logging into your new device!
• Minor bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but effective
Does the job - better than carrying around a diary, and unlike some of the other apps is quick to input. Would also be useful for dieters due to the need to break down what you've eaten to identify problems :D
The app would be great if it worked as intended. Frequently, though, it forgets to save when you hit save. Nothing quite like entering 2-3 recipes of 12+ ingredients each, only to find the app hasn't saved anything you've entered all afternoon.
Will not save
Should have read the reviews better before purchase. Only 1 entry has saved, can't be edited. Saving anything on this app doesn't happen from there. Completely pointless as a food diary.
Features look well thought out. Execution renders it unusable.
Please sort it out, I'd like to use your app.
- Big Bang Partners LLC
- 22.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Big Bang Partners LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Data Backup £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.