The allpay app enables customers of our clients (such as housing associations, local authorities and schools) to pay their bills or top up their account easily, wherever they are, at the touch of a button.
– Payment History – Access to your last 20 debit or credit card transactions made through allpay during the previous 6 months
– Security Enhancements – Enhancements have been made to security protocols within the payment process of the app to further safeguard any details that are transmitted from the app
– Automatic Updater – Rather than having to manually access the app store, future enhancements will redirect you to the app store in order to perform an update of the app
– General bug fixes – General bug fixes and maintenance updates
– Please note – The minimum supported operating system version has changed to iOS 5.1.1 and above
Ratings and Reviews
So far no issues at all.
Only had it long enough to set up and make 2 payments from but at this stage it seems fuss free and straight forward. No complaints.
Works for Me
Works for me save look for out let's that offer this service But moving forward any chance to make FINGERPRINT comparable for security ?
Simple & easy
This app works fine for me making it very easy to make payments in just a few clicks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.