This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The allpay app enables customers of our clients (such as housing associations, local authorities and schools) to pay their bills or top up their account easily, wherever they are, at the touch of a button.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
– Payment History – Access to your last 20 debit or credit card transactions made through allpay during the previous 6 months
– Security Enhancements – Enhancements have been made to security protocols within the payment process of the app to further safeguard any details that are transmitted from the app
– Automatic Updater – Rather than having to manually access the app store, future enhancements will redirect you to the app store in order to perform an update of the app
– General bug fixes – General bug fixes and maintenance updates
– Please note – The minimum supported operating system version has changed to iOS 5.1.1 and above
The company behind the app have been sending excessive emails for months saying that an upgrade was imminent, but it was repeatedly postponed. The update finally arrived... and is hilariously underwhelming.
The app is so outdated it literally looks and feels 'retro'.
Whilst you can at least see a list of the last few transactions now, so much basic functionality is missing. There is no way to see your account balance and there is still no TouchID support.
The only saving grace is that is does just about work and has helped me make rent payments a tiny bit more easily.
Upgrade? A Downgrade Perhaps!
It's a low budget app and with the "big" update, which is laughable in itself, it's terribly underwhelming at best! This is a joke and so outdated. It's like going back to when the first iPhone launched and how apps looked then. This company need to seriously invest in their app and swiftly modernise its interface big time.
Fantastic, that the transaction history is back 😀
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 17 July 2017
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Allpay Ltd
- © Allpay Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.