Amateur Photographer Magazine
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscribe now and save 45%. Download the app and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Amateur Photographer is the world’s oldest weekly photographic magazine, established in 1884. It is the respected authority for news and reviews, with detailed tests and investigations on the latest equipment. The weekly contents include interviews and columns from many of the world’s leading photographers and practical technique to inspire and enthuse the devoted readership, to whom taking photos is far more than just a hobby. Essential reading for those interested in buying photographic equipment or wanting advice about improving their picture taking.
The available subscription periods for Amateur Photographer Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a weekly subscription £1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £6.99
Purchase an annual subscription £69.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Compatible with iOS 10
Very poor resolution
As a photography magazine I expect high resolution reproduction of images and content. This is only a reproduction of a scanned version of the magazine. If there is a small photo on a page and you pinch and zoom all you will see is pixelated blocks in the image. The magazine also explains some photoshop techniques with PC screenshots of the settings used, and will say "use the settings shown" in the tutorial. However if you zoom in to see the settings they are literally impossible to read.
If you are going to produce a magazine fit for iPad, particularly one about photography, ,you need access to high resolution imagery. I think this magazine is owned by Time so it's not like it's a small company with no access to resources, this is part of a global publication company.
Very poor and it fit for purpose.
The articles are good as are the equipment reviews, but if you're interested in photography and images then steer clear.
Great app, great magazine
A good app that delivers a superb magazine for we amateurs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Amateur Photographer Magazine£1.49
- Amateur Photographer Magazine£5.99
- Amateur Photographer Magazine£69.99
- October 15,2016 uk£2.99
- 22 December 2012£2.99
- Amateur Photographer Magazine Advanced Photography Camera Skills£0.79
- Advanced Photography Software Skills£0.79
- 06.04.2013 edition of Amateur Photographer Magazine£2.99