By Marina Staykova
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever dreamed to draw like nobody else?
Do you want to feel like an artist or modern designer?
Could this be so easy and amusing?
Amaziograph is the answer.
With Amaziograph creating art has never been easier.
Professional designers, architects and artists will also have great fun with Amaziograph.
Amaziograph can be used in school art rooms - It is a perfect application to introduce the amazing world of tessellations and symmetries in art.
Amaziograph will bring you in the world of digital art in a new innovative and fun manner.
In the ocean of drawing applications what does make Amaziograph so unique?
- Astonishing symmetric pictures using different type of tessellations like kaleidoscopes, mirrors and more. Creating a tessellation is easy: choose the type of graph you want and then draw! You can see how your tessellation changes as you draw. Whatever you draw, it looks beautiful.
- Simple to use interface. It is so simple that children easily use it.
- Completely new intuitive approach in using basic colors in the palette and mixing them, just like professional painters. To create a new color, just drag an existing color from one cell into another cell and mix!
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- Pinch to zoom
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette
We cannot describe the feeling, going beyond your imagination, while drawing with Amaziograph - it’s up to you to discover your art nature.
What's New in Version 3.2.3
- Fixed a bug that prevented importing of photos
Lag problems for large IPad Pro users
I am experiencing extreme lag on most lines I draw as I paid money I’m quite disappointed the app was perfect before the update please take it back I preferred the layout to the old version too. Will change to 5 star as soon as the lag problem is sorted. I’m using a 12.9” iPad Pro
App is almost unusable as it crashes almost as soon as I’ve took the pen off the first marking in the drawing !!