Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expand your music collection with Prime Music on the Amazon Music app.
Prime members enjoy ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of hand-built Prime Playlists at no additional cost. Stream anytime, add to your collection, or download to play offline. There are no playback restrictions or ads, and it’s all included with your Amazon Prime membership.
Deciding what to listen to is simple:
• Find hand-built playlists for what you’re doing right now. For how you’re feeling. For your favourite genre. For an artist you love. We've done the work for you so you can just tap play and enjoy.
• Discover music with song and album recommendations personalised just for you.
• Search or browse through the Prime Music catalogue.
In addition to Prime Music, the free Amazon Music app lets you stream your music library from the cloud or play locally on your iOS device:
• Play music you’ve bought from Amazon, including MP3s and AutoRip CDs & Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud.
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/musiclibrary on your Mac or PC. Once imported, the music is available on your iOS device and all other Amazon Music apps. Up to 250 songs can be imported for free, or you can upgrade your account to have storage for up to 250,000 imported songs.
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix your music with Prime Music songs to make your own unique playlists.
What's New in Version 5.5.0
- Offline Music Mode: Only show music in Recent Activity & Your Library that can be played offline.
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
On offline mode I seem to now have 20 copies of my playlist through time starting from my original playlist a year a go to my newest version of it.
Stop Making It Worse
It is a simple and basic app and it worked fine but there is this constant need these days for app developers to keep updating stuff. First they made it look clunky, then they made the interface less simple and required more swipes/taps to do things...now they've introduced this stupid "offline mode". You used to be able to toggle between your cloud and offline library at the top of the page. Now you can't. You have to go across to a different page and then turn it on then go back. It just gets worse with every update when it was great to begin with. Going to cancel my Amazon Music subscription and go back to iTunes because they won't stop messing with it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.