By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your music. Everywhere. With the free Amazon Music app, listen to your music collection on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your Amazon Music library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.co.uk/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
With Amazon Music, you can:
· Stream your music from the cloud.
· Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
· Create and edit playlists.
· Control your music from your lockscreen.
· Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
· You can also listen to music in your Amazon Music library on your Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Sonos, Roku, or Samsung Smart TV.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Bug Fixes including BMW & issues after experiencing Exception 47
Could be a bit better.
App is not user friendly, doesn't download my albums smoothly on to my HTC phone, only downloads two or three tracks then fails, you then have to reset every thing to continue with the download.
Doesn't find album art sometimes and mixes up tracks.
On a positive note it is better than iTunes.
Good - but not perfect
Works well on my PC and iPad using BT Infinity and Wifi. Great for a big library - mine is 14,000 tracks. Faults: splits up compilation albums into individual albums for each artist, sometimes picks up the wrong artwork, and doesn't recognise old WMA files.
Out of all the music apps I've tried this one is definitely the best,always plays my music without any drama!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 February 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.