By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your music. Everywhere. With the free Amazon Music app, listen to your music collection on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your Amazon Music library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.co.uk/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
With Amazon Music, you can:
· Stream your music from the cloud.
· Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
· Create and edit playlists.
· Control your music from your lockscreen.
· Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Playback interruption affecting iPhone 4/4s devices fixed
- Additional bug fixes
- Simplified navigation making it easier to get to your favorite music
Sick to death of rubbish app
I'll give you some props, you have improved it but not enough.
This app drives me insane. It is not user-friendly or intuitive nor is it innovative. Re-arranging music in playlists shouldn't be so complicated. Your music-matcher for imported music is simply pathetic. I have old mp3 downloads bought from you which don't appear in my music player. And to top it all off, the app has stopped playing music. It simply won't play. I turned my iPad on and off, I deleted and re-installed the app and still no luck.
How hard is it to create a music player which is easy to navigate?
Has Six Star Potential
Just right for me. Can read books and listen to music at the same time, if I choose to. Just make individual tune list from my tunes a possibility, would be the icing on the 6 or even 7 Star cake would be a bonus. Thank you. RDR
I have lots of albums downloaded and play music every day on iPad , so easy to use and quick to access, I wouldn't be without it now. Superb!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 April 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.