American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fresh from the newsstand, the American Journal of Reproductive Immunology app keeps you up to date with all the latest research from the field of reproductive immunology. Journal issues can be read in full, bringing you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Download the app today to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
• Download and read the most recent issues of this influential Journal
• Stay current with the latest articles published
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Browse and zoom in on images
• Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
AJI publishes twelve issues per year and is one of only two journals devoted to publishing reproductive immunology research globally.
The journal is directed toward both the basic scientist and the clinician, covering the whole process of reproduction as affected by immunological processes. The journal covers a variety of subspecialty topics, including fertility immunology, pregnancy immunology, immunogenetics, mucosal immunology, immunocontraception, endometriosis, abortion, tumor immunology of the reproductive tract, autoantibodies, infectious disease of the reproductive tract, and technical news.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to American Journal of Reproductive Immunology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 August 2015
- Version: 3.0.2132
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.