Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Paid £20 and still loads of ADDs!
I bought this for my son and every time we try to edit our recordings it shows an add. We can see 2 or 3 adds in a few seconds of each other. Seriously all within 30seconds or so. Your ruining your own apps dudes! Cut out the adds when people have paid or at least only show on start up!!
Good but a financial risk?
After trying several other guitar amp/fx apps I decided that overall I liked this free version the best. It works fine with my budget priced guitar/iPhone interface (a Tiger ICO2 WH) plus my old Gibson Les Paul, and it makes a good clear sounds with very little feedback problem.
Also liked the feature of being able to turn fiddly knobs with the right hand sidebar. A neat little touch that for iPhone users which other guitar fx apps seem to lack.
I purchased an extra pedal fx- the Choir, which is quite amazing because you can layer up to 3 extra voices within an octave of the pitch you play; kept me happy for hours!
I'd be tempted to buy the full package if it weren't for the caveat that it seems you can't restore purchases made previously through the free version. I'd need assurances that this is no longer the case, and all buyers can use the app on both iPhone and iPad platforms without paying double the cost.
Vast improvement over the previous interface
Everything seems more accessible now. And there have been a few major improvements like the ability to reorder stomp box effects easily.
But my Lord will these people try to rip you off! It's like being in a second hand car showroom. You have to navigate with them continually pushing you for extra money the whole time. And the individual effects, amps and cabinets, and every individual tiny thing are clearly vastly overpriced, and miraculously disappear on upgrade. I recently seem to have discovered that the iPad version,it's impossible to get the same things you bought on the iPhone version to work. Ridiculous. We are not talking small amounts of money either, $80 upwards.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 506.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2002-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX £14.99
- Overdrive £3.99
- Chorus £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.