Want to rock with Slash’s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube® Slash app. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your iPhone®.
AmpliTube Slash lets you build a flexible rig complete with 6 stompbox effects (4 pre amp, 2 post) and an amplifier head with cabinet, plus a two-track recorder (expandable to 8 tracks via in-app purchase) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily, and lets you share across different versions and devices.
AmpliTube Slash features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100 and Slash’s signature guitar pedals.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you’ll feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Connect your instrument via IK’s iRig 2 or iRig HD 2 interfaces, or use IK’s new iRig Stomp I/O to connect and control your rig with the same feel as the real gear.
AmpliTube Slash also features a robust “song” player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your music library. Play along with Slash’s extensive discography with a collection of 30 Slash guitar tone preset settings, or create your own custom hard-rocking tones.
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use the streamlined built-in 2-track recorder(expandable to 8 tracks via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, all AmpliTube Slash gear models are available for in-app purchase as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can even use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Slash features:
• Slash gear models: 6 Stompboxes (Gate, Wah Distortion, OctoBlue, Booster, x-Chorus, Delay) and 2 Amplifiers (Marshall AFD100, Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall with 4x12” cabinet)
• Complete set of 30 Slash tone Presets
• Slash songs links directly within the app for play-along
• “Cab Room" feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (14 more available via in-app purchase)
• Two-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio via in-app purchase
• Studio section with DAW-style editing features (available via in-app purchase)
• Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
• Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module plays in sync with the recorder
• UltraTuner (available via in-app purchase)
• Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
• MIDI controllable
• Tuner and metronome
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatible
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad
More app information:
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
2y and still not fixed
2ys a go someone stated the November Rain present crashes the app. 2ys later and that’s still a problem
Come on, it needs fixing, I so want to use this app but I won’t pay for more features while the basics don’t work.
Good but faulty!
App auto closes it self whenever I select November rain preset!! Please fix this.
It's so easy!!!
I've had this app for just 24 hours & I still haven't finished exploring all of its dead easy to use features. Firstly are the presets that will instantly give you any clean, crunch, lead sound you hear on AFD at one touch. Eg, the chorus flavoured intro sound for paradise city is instantly accessible then switch seamlessly on another preset to a lead tone for the rhythm/lead. It's that simple. You can swap & change his signature effect pedals & amp settings to your hearts desire,but if all you need is one of Mr Slash's sounds then hey, this is it. You can play along with downloaded G n R or Slash's tracks or record your own sounds.
I've been playing guitar for over twenty years & I've wasted my money on some junk but this app gives you access to sounds that would cost £1000's if you bought this equipment piece by piece. I've used this app on both my '59 reissue & my teaching guitar that cost me £50 & both sound as good. So it's money we'll spent.
All I want now is a Jimmy Page app then I'm happy.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 426.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX £7.99
- MIDI Control £4.99
- Recorder + Studio £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.