Ampoule helps healthcare professionals track their personal drug inventory. Never let your stock run out or expire again!
• Keep a record of the drugs and equipment in your medical bag.
• Simple tools for adding, editing and sorting items and searching your inventory.
• All items are searchable in Spotlight.
• Receive notifications when a drug expires and up to 30 days in advance.
• Customise the icons, colours, notes and other information for each item. You can even add your own drug types and strength units.
• Automatic iCloud sync and backup across your devices.
• Export your inventory in customisable PDF format and send it anywhere.
• Use the Ampoule widget for an overview of your inventory and any items that are expired or out of stock.
• Link directly to your drugs on the British National Formulary (bnf.nice.org.uk).
• Visit ampoule.io/cloud to view, edit and print your inventory. Authentication is managed by Apple using your iCloud credentials.
• If you don't want all the colours, they're optional!
This update adds the ability to customise drug types and strength units and add your own.
• Customise drug types and strength units from the options menu.
• Spotlight indexing has been fixed.
• Customise drug data to include in PDF export (via settings).
• Improved layout of the settings page.
• New visual options.
• Added a little interactivity in the welcome sequence.
• Several minor optimisations and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for GPs
Simple and classic, easy to use, and one of those things that it's hard to believe no one thought of before! An absolute essential download.
No more spreadsheets ... all GPs should be given iPhones just to be able to use this app!
Very simple and useful
Easy to use and the expiry notifications will be useful.
- Christopher Wilson
- 31.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Christopher Wilson
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.