Finally an App to access Google Analytics™ with all the features you want and need. Your data is presented in a useful and meaningful way rather than just listing the data like some other Apps. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
- Intuitive Date Picker for setting the Date Range
- Multiple Accounts and Profiles.
- Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
- Multiple Graphs and data for all metrics
- Export data to TXT or PDF (60 different Reports)
- Print Reports directly to a printer on a wireless network with AirPrint.
- Drill Down through your data
- Fast on 3G, Wifi or Edge.
The Summary reports give you a snapshot of recent visitor activity on your site, split into five groups: Visitors, Traffic Sources, Referral Sources, Top Content, Top 10 Countries, Operating System and Search Keywords.
- Hourly visitor statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily visitor statistics for a preset or custom date range.
-Visitor Statistics on a Daily and Hourly Graph. All reports display multiple data metrics such as Visits, Page Views, Time on Site, New Visits and Bounce Rate.
- Visitor Statistics are also displayed on a World or US Map with Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your visitors are coming from. Select a country and drill down to Daily and Hourly Statistics for your selected Country or US State.
- Visitor Statistics by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
- Visitor Language
- Visitor Loyalty
- Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
- Operating System and Version
- Colors & Resolution
- Flash Support
- Java Support
- Network Domain
- Network Location
- Traffic Sources show where your visitors come from, including links that display the actual web page that your visitors came from.
- Search Keywords
- Adwords Campaigns
- Keyword Positions (Ad Slot, Keyword, Ad Position)
- Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/C, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks.
- Ad Versions (Campaign and Ad Content)
- Social Network
- Top Content
- Top Content By Title
- Top Landing Pages
- Top Exit Pages
- Site Search Keywords
- Site Search Categories
- Event Categories
- Event Actions
- Event Trending showing a daily trend graph of Events
- Goal Completions. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Starts. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Value. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Hourly E-Commerce statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily E-Commerce for a preset or custom date range.
- Transaction Daily Trend Graph. Drill down through your data to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day.
- Product Summary
- Product SKU Summary
- Product Categories Summary
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics to use this App.
Visit our website to find out more.
Update to the latest version of Google Sign-In with improvements for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but account switching is long winded
It has all the info necessary to keep an eye on what’s going on with your websites. I only manage a few websites and for me it does all I need.
However, the few websites I manage have analytics in a few different Google Analytics accounts which means I have to switch accounts often and that is many clicks more than you’d expect.
Many apps now have multiple account ability and with most of them you simply select the other account and you’re in. With Analytics Pro it’s a shame all websites aren’t listed with the ability to quickly switch to them. You have to go to websites, then accounts, choose the account you need, tap that, accept a account access pop up, then choose the website.
One of the best apps on the app store
Perfect, but my wish list for the next version...
- Specify the time summary first, then take you to the categories... Specifying the time each time in the sub categories is a real pain!
- Edit the summary times periods in the overall and per account settings, so you can add your own for time periods such as 1yr, 3 months, all time, etc
- Comparison of 2 different time periods... Now that would be just the boyo! I have to do this on paper at the moment, imagine having 2 or 3 coloured lines on a single graph to show the same times last month or last year etc!! Brilliant!!!!!
- In settings, show and hide the reports options, as I don't use them all, but I have to wait until they all load, even the ones I dont want. I'm rarely if ever going to want to know what flash\Java version they have, colour resolution, network domain, location or speed is.
Now get cracking, I want these done by the next update!!! ;)
Ian, New World Designs
Excellent but some minor changes would be good
Excellent product, handles multiple accounts perfect. Summary reports are good. One thing I would like to see is the ability to drill down from summaries and to drill down to other metrics from traffic sources. If you could select goigle as a traffic source, to be able to see the keywords from that source.
I didn't bother trying other analytics apps, I purchased this one on the hope that you get what you pay for, I'm glad I did!
Looking forward to future updates on this product
- Thomas Blackburn
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Thomas Blackburn
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Reports £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.