Anatomy Lectures Limbs
By Andrew Whitaker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn human anatomy with this app - our series of lectures on the Limbs
The lectures are aimed at anyone who is studying human anatomy. They are ideal for medical or nursing students, biological studies students and physiotherapists or doctors looking to refresh their knowledge.
The lectures are presented through a series of over 120 diagrams with accompanying audio. They are based on our original podcast series.
The subjects covered are as follows:
• The Classification of Joints
• Surface Anatomy of the Limbs
• The Shoulder Joint and its Movements
• The Axilla and Cubital Fossa
• The Brachial Plexus Part 1
• The Brachial Plexus Part 2
• Nerve Damage in Humeral Fractures
• The Posterior Forearm
• The Carpal Tunnel and Flexor Retinaculum
• The Small Muscles of the Hand
• The Sensory Nerve Supply of Hand
• The Venous Drainage of the Limbs
• The Hip Joint
• The Knee Joint
• The Ankle Joint and Foot Movements
• The Femoral triangle and Gluteal Region
• The Muscle Groups of the Thigh
The diagrams can all be zoomed in using the pinch gesture and are presented in either portrait or landscape.
The material is presented by Dr Robert Whitaker who spent his clinical career as a paediatric urological surgeon. Having retired from surgery, Dr Whitaker now teaches clinically applied topographical anatomy to first-year medical students at the University of Cambridge, in the UK. He also teaches clinically applied anatomy to surgical, radiological and other speciality trainees and is a former examiner for the MRCS at the English and Edinburgh Colleges of Surgeons. Dr Whitaker is also the co-author of the top selling book Instant Anatomy.
See our website for more information - www.instantanatomy.net
What's New in Version 3.5
iOS 10 update and audio speed selection added
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 September 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 143 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew WHITAKER
- © 2016 Instant Anatomy www.instantanatomy.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.