The Android TV app is now available in the App Store. Use your iPhone as a remote for your Android TV. The d-pad mode and touchpad modes let you easily navigate to your favorite content. Tap the microphone to start a voice search or use the keyboard to input text on your Android TV.
Android TV remote for iPhone allows you to:
- Use d-pad or touchpad gestures to control your Android TV.
- Enter text with keyboard.
- Search using voice commands.
- Connect multiple remotes to Android TV for multiplayer gaming.
To get started, connect your iPhone to the same network as your Android TV device.
Works with all Android TV devices.
Fixed Voice Search.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs updating for iPhone X compatibility
Worked fine until I changed to an iPhone X and now disconnects every few minutes or when app is closed so have to repair every time it’s used, which is a real PIA. It’s NOT an IOS 11 issue as I have an iPad Pro on same OS and that works fine. When it’s connected it functions fine.
Just downloaded and activated the app. Very easy to do and it immediately recognised my Nvidia Shield. Moved through apps with voice control and D Pad. Mostly satisfactory and faster than the standard remote. A useful tool
Works fine on my Sony 50w805c. Don’t know why others don’t think the same?!
- Google, Inc.
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Google inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.