EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
For everyone who loves fishing. Angler's Mail is the brightest weekly coarse and carp fishing magazine in the UK.
Every issue contains must-read news coverage including the biggest fish caught. There are match fishing results, instruction features, trusted tackle and bait reviews, and the best advice for the carp and pike specialist. A team of regional experts produce the unrivalled Where to Fish This Weekend section, giving readers an insight into the in-form waters. Star columnists include all-rounders John Bailey and Gary Newman, match tactician Dave Coster, carp guru Colin Davidson, and fish boffin Dr Stuart Clough. And readers' problems are solved by a host of specialist writers.
The available subscription periods for Angler's Mail Magazine is 1 month and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £5.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Angler's Mail Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
I enjoy reading the anglers mail and this app is a good starting point to replacing the paper alternative that just seems to pile up before ending up in the recycling. Pricing is a good starting point considering the off the shelf price however it would be nice to see this come down as in house production costs reduce.
The following features would be worth considering in the next release:
1. Gradual scrolling between pages so that pictures and features that span across two pages can be kept in view.
2. A scrap book feature or separate app so that you can save articles to a scrap book for future reference ( the ability to search , categorise and order these would be useful). This will mean that I do not use up huge volumes of memory on my ipad mini to save all the old articles.
3. You need to look at reducing the file size or give an option to reduce the resolution on download at the moment you don't get many magazines to the Gbyte? People who want to save them will not be able to for long before running out of space.
4. Ability to submit: letters, Catch reports, Photos etc
Just subscribed and over the moon with the purchase. Nice to have a version that I'm not going to spill my coffee on.. On a serious note the presentation is great very easy to read and the interface is very intuitive
Good mag and decent app
I enjoy reading AM, which has good articles, useful advise and some excellent photography. Could be improved with better interactive features, such as direct links to websites when a URL is listed. Definitely worth the money though
- TI Media Limited
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Angler's Mail Magazine Subscription £5.99
- Angler's Mail Magazine Subscription £1.49
- March 1, 2016 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.