Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Anglonas is a fast and easy to use English-Lithuanian and Lithuanian-English dictionary app for Mac OS X.
Anglonas uses a well-known dictionary compiled by Bronislovas Piesarskas back in 2005. Since then, the dictionary is constantly being updated with the latest definitions of words and phrases.
Anglonas was created by a Lithuanian company "Fotonija" which has been in the dictionary making business since 1991. The company has produced other famous language-learning software products, namely "Alkonas", "Anglonas", "Frankonas", "Juodos avys" and others.
* 145,000+ different definitions of words and phrases
* Samples of word or phrase usage
* Pronunciation guides in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
* Word history
* Integrated Service for translating words or phrases from other applications
* Fast and simple user interface
What's New in Version 1.2.1
* Fixed a bug which prevented some users with older OS X versions from using the application
New since 1.2:
* Updated dictionary definition font to a better looking combination of Georgia and Times New Roman
* Fixed word history management
* Added icons for Retina screens
* Improved UI and performance
* Small bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 16 June 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FOTONIJA
- © 2005-2010 UAB „Fotonija“, 2010 Linas Valiukas, 2005 Bronislovas Piesarskas, 2010 Danielius Algirdas Ralys, 2010 Virginijus Dadurkevičius, 2005-2010 „Fotonija-Nova“
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later