Angry Birds Go!
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to downhill racing on Piggy Island! Feel the rush as you tear down the track at breakneck speeds in a thrilling race to the finish. It’s going to be a bumpy ride! Watch out for hazardous roads, and mischievous opponents who will do anything to get to first place. Outrun the competition to earn rewards, upgrade your kart, and become the best driver Piggy Island has ever seen! Ready, set… GO!
RACE AS THE BIRDS OR PIGS IN A 3D WORLD! Jump behind the wheel with your favorite Angry Birds characters (Red, Chuck, Terence, King Pig, Moustache Pig and many more) and see Piggy Island come alive in this rich and colorful 3D world!
EXCITING CAMPAIGN MODE! Test your skills in super-fun and surprising races and unlock exclusive rewards!
MASTER THE TRACKS! Plenty of racetracks, stunt roads, air courses and off-road races – each throwing big and unexpected challenges your way!
AWESOME SPECIAL POWERS! Smash your opponents off the road and take that winning position thanks to unique special powers for each character!
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE! Collect and upgrade your karts to become the best racer on the Island!
TIME-LIMITED TOURNAMENTS! Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fastest of them all? Drive your way to the top of the leaderboards and win prizes!
DAILY RACES! Enter a new race every day and find the hidden gift box on the track!
LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MODE! Compete with friends in real time local multiplayer!
TELEPODS! A ground-breaking way to play! Teleport your favorite characters into the race by placing your Angry Birds Go! TELEPODS figures on your device’s camera!*
MORE TO COME! The new race has only just begun – look out for more GO developments in 2016!
Angry Birds Go! now requires an internet connection. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may lead to further data transfer charges according to your mobile phone service plan. You can avoid data charges by playing over WIFI.
This game includes paid commercial content from select partners.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
*Angry Birds Go! Telepods sold separately and are compatible with select mobile devices.
What's New in Version 2.1.9
We've fixed a few small issues in the game to make everything even faster, smoother and better!
It's been ruined
Ok I loved angry birds go before this stupid new update came out, in the old version you could just use coins to upgrade and get them easily, now it's more complicated with this new upgrade part and harder to get. Also on some levels no matter how I try I can't get 3 stars even though I try do as much stunts as I can and on the races it doesn't show the score when it used to so at least you can try and improve the last score you had! Please just take it back to the old version again, you have just ruined it!
Update 2.0 SHOCKINGLY BAD! Do you even read this Rovio?
If only you could give it 0 stars.
- Car steering shocking! Even when you upgrade your car suddenly skids all over. Sorry I thought I'd got full grip.
- Upgrades. You can't spend it where you like any more. I have some cars with over 150 grey tokens, and keep getting them in the tool box. WHY!?
- Computer cheating. They use power ups straight away, but we have to wait. Cars with much less CC zoom past and leave you for dead, yet in the next race, they don't. On some parts (especially speedway) you slow down in long corners, but the computer cars don't!
- Completing the challenges. I have nearly twice the CC required in some races yet still don't get 3 stars! Yes it could be my driving, but you get the same scores each time. What is happening?
This game is so frustrating for all the wrong reasons!
I had this game on my kindle in the old version so when I got an iPad I was exited to play the game on my iPad but then the new version came out and it is rubbish I just wish they would change it back I liked it when u had to go on different floors to upgrade my cart o chose a different character so if u r think of getting the game especially if u r young I would not because it is to confusing I hope u found, what I think, useful
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 August 2016
- Version: 2.1.9
- Size: 287 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems£3.99
- Jenga Game£1.49
- Handful of gems£2.29
- Coin Doubler (Double Coins Forever)£4.99
- Super Roaster£2.29
- Seedway Kart Offer£1.49
- Bag of gems£7.99
- Stunt Kart Offer£1.49
- Sub-Zero Kart Offer£1.49
- Air Kart Offer£1.49