Angry Birds Rio
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What happens when everyone's favorite fierce fowl get caged and shipped to Rio? They get very angry!
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the hit motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio pairs the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Angry Birds Rio features:
- 12 fantastic episodes with 320 exciting levels!
- Special Hidden fruits - discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in spectacular boss fights!
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
It’s the all-new TIMBER TUMBLE episode! Those mischievous monkeys have got their hands on some logging equipment – get ready to shout TIMBER!
NEW LEVELS! 20 exotic new levels and six bonus ones!
Best Game Ever!!!
This game is absolutely superb!! Level 29 on Smugglers Den is the hardest. You either get birds stuck in cages or cheeky monkeys on the levels. The graphics are great. the birds are brilliant. you should see the boomerang bird’s beak!! And the size of Terrence the big red bird, their both huge!! The music goes well with the game, there’s nothing wrong with it at all, I can’t see how anyone can give this amazing game ‘1’ or ’2’ stars, it’s THAT good!!!!
Put Simply. One of the best. Angry Birds Rule!
I loved the original Angry Birds. Rio continues that.
I love Angry Birds Star Wars and Transformers too. All hail the developers for keeping up to date.
Rio is in the style of the original. Lots of smashing glass and splintered wood. Great fun.
Angry Birds Rio
Great fun, very addictive though, especially when I’m supposed to be doing other things!!