Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
LATEST EPISODE: Ragnahog
Play a new Viking-themed level from Dec. 1st through the 25th.
– 25 new levels + 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence’s Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
In addition to the Ragnahog chapter, download and enjoy:
- 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Ratings and Reviews
6 months on still crashing
Hasn't worked since October. Aborts deliberately at the splash screen. If you delete and reinstall it then works but of course then you have the adverts. Bug report filed to Rovio months ago but no feedback.
If you can endure the adverts revert back to a working backup. Sign into Facebook, save your status (but lose your coins) then upgrade and play the latest levels.
It's a shame. This was a great game now it just taunts me into trying to load it occasionally.
Used to like this game a lot, in fact so much I paid for 2 versions, one for phone and HD version for iPad, now we don’t get an Xmas game at all, last one was 2016 and same for other seasonal occasions. Guess Rovio just update games where punters ‘may’ make in-game purchases now and they’ve probably spent all the money they took in games sales..
Same could be said for all the good old ones; Star Wars 1&2, Rio, and the original AB..
Cmon Rovio, sort it out
Why won’t it let me in?
Haven’t been able to log in as a guest for at least three weeks. Keeps going to a black screen before closing. We don’t all have Bookface Rovio! Yes, I have tried switching my I-phone X off and on again. Just after I bought some stuff too. Fix it please Rovio and while you’re at it, an easier way to contact you through support wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 307.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle £1.99
- Tiny pack of coins £1.99
- Small pack of coins £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.