The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets – including our very own Solar System!
Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or even our own Solar System, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Glad this game hasn't been ruined.
I've played all the Angry Birds games and most of them now have been changed to coin obsessed, ad infested, Facebook tie ins. But i'm glad to see that Angry Birds Space is still the same game and hasn't been completely redone. Other than a few ads, it still is the fun space experience as it was on the day of release.
A must have for those who just want a bit of fun whilst waiting for life to throw something else at them.
Objects randomly slow down in space And the the levels are very poorly designed
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 164.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Danger Zone Level Pack £0.99
- Small bundle of Space Eagles £1.99
- Medium bundle of Space Eagles £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.