Angry Birds Space
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
#1 in 116 countries! Big thanks to all our fans!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
ALL NEW ANGRY BIRDS GAME FROM ROVIO -- the #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!
After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own...
Angry Birds Space features over 160 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
• Over 160 interstellar levels!
• Brand new birds!
• Brand new superpowers!
• Zero-gravity space adventures!
• Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
• Hidden bonus levels!
• Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
problem at opening in full screen
I have encountered a problem with opening this app on my Macmini 3.1 Mac OSX V.10.6.8 (late 2009).
Game opens with music and a WHITE screen only, no graphics, so unplayable.
However, if I press cmd+esc, Front Row opens, then if I press esc, the Game graphics become visible and playable in full screen mode.
I also discovered that, once the game is running, the window-size setting can be changed to fit below the Apple Menu bar, and this setting is retained, allowing the game to open correctly for play, but not at full screen.