Draw you frame-to-frame animation from scratch, or create animations upon videos, images, PSD layers. Animation Desk supports multiple import and export formats, and lets you create and share animations right on your iPad and iPhone.
Animation Desk Ultimate is the fully-working version of the new Animation Desk se-ries. Search “Animation Desk” on the App Store and try it out for free before purchas-ing.
- Featured in Top100 iPad Entertainment apps in 86 App Stores
- Featured by Apple on iTunes Home Page
- Featured by Yahoo Tech
- Featured by TechCrunch
- Recommended by edshelf, EducationalAppStore.com, All about apps in YOUR classroom, iPad Educators
DRAW YOUR FRAME-TO-FRAME ANIMATION
• 46+ brushes
• Import video and photo to your animations
• Rotoscoping supported - transform your videos into line drawings
• Colored onion skinning (iPad only)
• Copy and paste tool (iPad only)
CREATE ANIMATIONS LIKE A PRO
• Combine multiple animation sequence into an animatic storyboard (iPad only)
• PSD layer compatible, export animation frames as PSD layers or import any PSD files to your animation project
• Advance frame manager: tag and make annotation on each frame (iPad only)
• Customizable shortcut bar (iPad only)
• Add music to your animations
• set up any FPS (frame per second) as your like
• Play animation backward
• Replay your animation in loops
• MOV video, GIF, PSD layers
• PDF storyboard
• Animatic storyboard (iPad only)
• Export video in 16:9 and 3:4 screen ratio
• Share animations on AniZone, a community for creative artists.
- Enhanced for iPad Pro
- Perfect with Apple Pencil, Wacom and Adonit styli
- Import your animation projects to Write-on Video Cloud for post-production, add subtitles, captions, transition effects and audio to enhance your animation works
* Premium features available with Creativity 365 or Animation Desk Pro subscription
- Kdan Cloud: includes 500GB Kdan Cloud Storage
- Creativity 365: unlock all features in and Kdan Creativity 365 app series, plus 1TB Kdan Cloud Storage. Free trial available.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscrip-tions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out http://support.kdanmobile.com
Animation Desk now supports up to 9 layers and layer renaming
Fixed a bug that caused frame manger crashes
Fixed a bug that caused frame lost when an animation contained a video background
Integration with iOS folder improved
Other improvements on audio/ video export.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an expensive app but not very premium, no clone tool, no select tool to move characters, I can get an app just like this for under £5, £20 for this is a joke. On the screenshot is shows a selection tool but in app there is none. Feel cheated
I’m using the iPhone version. What’s disappointing for me is, there isn’t enough information to warn me of any missing features, for whatever reason. The same features that are on the screenshots of the App Store. It’s very misleading as I did a lot of research before purchasing the app, believing I was buying the ultimate version with the select tool. Of course your entitled to sell the app at any price you wish, but I and possible many others would like a clearer description on what exact features are included, especially for such a premium price. Also in my research (before purchasing the app) I came across a chart on your website, stating that the ultimate version on iOS does have the select tool? Which is contrary to what I got with my purchase. If it’s because the iPhone isn’t comparable with certain features over the iPad, then I couldn't find this information anywhere?
I have the iPhone version. I just went to the support page you provided, and nowhere does it state that the select tool or stamp tool is not include in the iPhone version, instead it just doesn’t include the tutorial for them. I’m assuming the iPhone doesn’t support the stamp tool and the selection tool? If so, I don’t understand why they are not include, as I have an iPhone 8 plus with more than enough power and screen-space to work with.
Hello, as we understand that you feel that the app features are not compatible with the price. We feel sorry for the disappointment. If it's possible, can you let us know if you are using Animation Desk on iPhone or iPad? It would be great if you are willing to share more comments to the app with us. User feedback is important for us, and we hope to deliver a satisfying product. If you are willing to please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much.
PS. I also pates a link to the online tutorial forum here: https://support.kdanmobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/235695087-Copy-paste-and-stamp-pictures-the-Scissors
It's ok. Would be nice to set the resolution. Export to any cloud options, such as google drive, Dropbox or whatever the user wants. Would be amazing to have the undo in a position that allows to have one hand for drawing and the other to undo, so probably have this on the sidebar or able to add to the sidebar. Select and copy multiple frames feature would be nice at the moment we can only select one at the time. More layers. More drawing tools and no pen tip size restrictions, currently some have a minimal size set to whatever the developer decided is best for everybody...
There's this cloud service that is related with the company that supports this app and some non related apps for PDF etc, a bit annoying and not related with animation or drawing at all, but it's part of the interface.
This app has the basics and a lot of potential, but that's all. And there's no better to be honest.
Seems reasonable on iPhone so long as you have a decent stylus... A good way to practice drawing when you have time to spend... But keeps asking me to sign into iTunes which is annoying.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 171.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud £2.79
- All Access Pack－1 Month £8.99
- All Access Pack - 1 Year £53.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.