Recrop gives you a second chance to reframe your photos for a compositionally balanced look.
Here are the main features of the app:
• Unique uncropping function
• Aspect ratios and grids to help you reframe photos
• Straightening without losing the resolution of a photo
ACHIEVING AN ACCURATE COMPOSITION
• Recomposing a photo by moving its frame
Recrop allows reframing images even after they have already been taken.
Move a photo frame or drag its handles toward the inside or outside a photo to recompose the shot. The clever app will automatically fill in the expanded areas based on the content surrounding it.
• Reframing a photo by using aspect ratios
With the list of the most common aspect ratios the app has to offer, you can obtain a photo of the needed proportions fast and with no effort. As soon as a specific ratio is selected, tap the Apply button — and the app will crop or uncrop your shot to those specific dimensions.
• Reframing a photo by using grids
Recrop provides you with a set of the classical composition grids to help you be accurate when recomposing your images. After selecting a grid, just move a photo frame as needed to balance the photo.
Straighten a crooked horizon line in a photo by swiping left or right or up or down anywhere outside the photo frame. The resolution of the photo won't be lost — the nearby pixels will be copied and added to the areas created.
PRAISES ABOUT RECROP
“Recrop does one thing insanely well and is the only smartphone app dedicated to this task: like content-aware fill for Photoshop, it can extend elements of an image to give more of what you missed, allowing you to crop, rotate, and even enlarge without sacrificing parts of the original image.” — Dan Rubin, Photographer, Designer
Download Recrop right now and give it a try!
If you have any questions or complaints about Recrop or need assistance with the app, please email us at support at adva-soft.com.
Here are the changes we made to AntiCrop (now Recrop) to make it a more useful instrument for recomposing photos:
• New, more suitable name
• Completely redesigned interface that supports iPhone X
• Enhanced uncropping algorithm
• Smart horizon line detection
• Improved interaction with the frame
• Grids to help you create balance and harmony in a composition with more accuracy
• Possibility to move the frame strictly along the axes
• Possibility to save an edited photo as a copy or modify the original
• Possibility to continue where you left off after the app has been closed
• Possibility to use the app as an extension to Photos
• Support for 3D Touch (Most Recent widget added)
• Support for the iOS 11’s new HEIF format
Ratings and Reviews
Now a full functioning photo app, the reverse crop feature is still very impressive. Works best on natural scenes, for example I just tried on a picture with some trees in the background, and it drew the tops of them perfectly, looks completely real. Very good for making Home/Lock screen pics when the original isn’t big enough
Liked the original... this is WAY better
Use the original quite a lot to edit my photos I’ve downloaded this version and it’s way way better than it used to be 10 out of 10 to the developer a superb photo editor
This worked incredibly well for me. I’m a fashion designer and I use it to extend the backgrounds of photos to fit in my Instagram feed. I can do the same thing using photoshop but it’s handy to have this app on my phone
- Maksym Davydov
- 18.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ADVA Soft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.