Any.do - To-Do List, Daily Task Manager & Checklist Organizer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 15 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone in their lives.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set one off time and also recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
Not enough? Here's more:
- Clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding email@example.com
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily scheduler, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to, since Any.do is your new post it note with alarms for time sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your check list.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $2.99 a month or $26.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
I use this everyday!
I love this app, I use it everyday for work and personal! You can sign up and sync to differenct devices, create different lists and give items dates/times. It’s good for creating shopping list and using on a mobile instead of a post-it note. And it’s great on desktop to create sub-items on big projects. For a person who loves a to do list, this is perfect!
This is the second time in several years I have trialled this app.
It’s not bad - looks nice with a smooth UI, etc, although I am experienceing issues. The app has been doing funny things with the cursor so I closed, and upon reopening it had lost almost all of my tasks. On reopening a second time they appeared again, but it was enough to make me look for an alternative. Also, visually it could do with more colours to differentialte between task statuses/ urgency etc.
Items are forgotten and don’t sync
A great app however items aren’t synced properly and keep getting forgotten, the web app works a lot better.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 July 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.DO Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer£2.29
- Pro subscription - limited offer£19.99
- Any.do pro subscription£3.99
- Any.do pro subscription£26.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro£24.99