AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy & paste them from another source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for Mac & AnyList for the Web. Use AnyList on your Mac or PC.
• AnyList for Apple Watch. Quickly access your lists on your wrist.
• Recipe Web Import. Save recipes you find on the web to AnyList
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals and shopping for the coming week.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• Recipe Scaling. Quickly scale ingredient quantities up or down.
• Item Prices. Stick to your budget by adding prices to items.
• Stores & Filters. Assign items to stores and quickly filter your list by store.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• Location-Based Reminders. Get reminders when near a store or other location.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
AnyList v5.8.3 fixes a few minor bugs and glitches.
AnyList v5.8 added support for SiriKit, which allows items to be added directly to AnyList via Siri.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Ratings and Reviews
Organise your recipes, tasks, and shopping lists.
Reviewing Upgrade App which includes extra functions.
I like to be organised & love this list app. I have bought the upgrade & although it seems expensive compared to other apps, I had the cost back in a couple of weeks as I no longer over buy at the supermarket.
You can set up & customise lots of lists. One of mine is a Pantry List, which helps me keep track of my herbs, spices, oils etc so I can see what ingredients I need to buy for new recipes whilst away from the house.
Yesterday I hadn’t had time to make a shopping list before leaving the house. But I was able to use the app to choose recipes, set meal plans, check & download the ingredients I needed on to my shopping list & then from my favourites add all the routine shopping items I required for the week. All accomplished in 10 minutes.
Brilliant for downloading recipes within seconds, including picture, ingredients (which you can then select individual items to add to your shopping list) & step instructions. You can even add your own recipes, including downloading photos, so I now use this more than cook books.
You can customise your shopping list so that the categories are in the order of your supermarket which is useful.
Other types of lists I have set up is a Holiday Packing list & a To Do list!
The app providers also give ongoing support. I asked a question via their help & received an email back the following day with a step by step explanation on how to do it.
Best app of its kind
An incredibly well thought out app which makes planning meals an absolute breeze. I’d been looking for something like this for a long time and was so happy to find AnyList did exactly what I wanted and more. It’s well designed, intuitive and easy to use. I love that I can find a recipe online, import ingredients to the app, save it as a future recipe with step by step instructions, then add items to my shopping list. It’s become my digital cookery book. The premium service is well worth purchasing too, especially if you have family/housemates who you can share shopping lists with.
- Purple Cover, Inc.
- 43.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Purple Cover, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription £7.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription £11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.