Are you always switching between Amazon Prime and Netflix on your device just to find something to watch? Well, switch no more with Utelly Anytime. Now you'll be able to find and watch all your favorite movies and TV series on the go in 1 single app.
Available Online Services
- BBC iPlayer, 4oD, ITV player, 5 on demand, Amazon, Netflix, iTunes, NowTV, Wuaki.tv.
- Discover all the shows you will love, based on your profile and your watching habits.
- See what others watch and like on Twitter and other social networks.
- Track your favourite shows. Get alerts when new stuff becomes available on TV, on catch-up and on-demand. Never miss the shows you like again.
Customize Your App
- Select/deselect online services you want, and never get shows you can't or don't like to watch!
New and improved search results layout. Utilising a grid view gives a clearer view of results and on smaller screens more results without having to scroll down.
We've also addressed a number of small bugs and made some performance improvements. Overall the app feels quicker and fresher.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but not accurate
I find it tiresome switching between three apps to see if any of them are streaming a film or tv series I want to watch. So when I stumbled upon this app, I thought I’d give it a try. After a few successful attempts, I found that a movie streaming on Now TV came up as having to pay for it for £9.99. If I wasn’t aware one of the streaming services did this, I’d be out of £10. Because of this, I’m not entirely sure how accurate the app is and so therefore won’t use it.
Forces specific notifications
I have notifications enabled, but not every single type of notification, and it still complains that I need to enable notifications and won’t let me add shows to my watch list. I refuse to let apps force me to get notified on their terms instead of my own.
I was also hoping to add upcoming shows so I can be notified when they become available to stream ... but nope, doesn’t work (at least for the shows I tried). Too bad.
Nice app, but...
A nice way to browse films and tv shows available on the various streaming channels BUT, why on earth do I have to enable notifications to be able to use the watchlist? And, if I enable notifications, but not lock screen banners etc, I still can’t use it? Seems like a very odd choice, trying to force notifications on users.
- Utelly Limited
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Utelly Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.