Learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform your songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting pitch, repeating loops, setting marks. Plug-in and play along with LiveMix, solo or isolate an instrument or vocals with ReFrame, shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ, view lyrics or textual TABs scrolling with the music and much more.
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Try all features including ReFrame Audio Isolation (anytune.us/reframe) for free on Anytune.
“Anytune Pro+ is priceless as my personal trainer, helping me practice parts, songs or an entire setlist. It organizes my playlists, slows down tricky sections while remembering detune settings and with LiveMix play along feature I can learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.” - Phil Soussan
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive." - Matt Tinsley
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list." - Lori Gil
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my iPad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
Anytune cannot play DRM protected songs including songs through subscription services like Apple Music.
Anytune Pro+ includes:
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / set-lists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Custom Skins
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Isolate or solo an instrument or vocals with ReFrame™
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Additional Add-On In-App Purchases:
- Export loops or entire adjusted (tempo, pitch, ReFrame, EQ, …) tracks via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
- Remotely control Anytune via BT keyboard or MIDI/BT controller (Blueboard, AirTurn, PageFlip,...)
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app now I got to grips with it!
There are plenty of positive reviews, And for good reason. I originally gave it a poor review as I had iCloud syncing problems between devices - this still persists in that a workaround is needed to sync for me - basically deleting all edited marks for all tracks and resyncing all my work to the second device from iCloud, but it does work so it is a minor inconvenience only. Yes, The UI on iPhone appears clunky and confusing at first but with familiarity it works a treat. It is a great app for what it does and for my transcribing needs. I have yet to master the reframe utility - looks pretty darn good. Thanks guys!
Developer Response ,
Sorry you had a bad experience. We would like to address the support issue if you don't mind sending us another email and tell us you were not happy with the support.
iCloud is used to sync the song's data (settings-tempo, pitch, marks, notes, lyrics) but not the song itself. Use iTunes or alternative file sharing to share songs between devices.
I would be happy to help and would be very interested in identifying improvements. Hoping to hear from you.
A Must for a Music Students and Teachers
As a teacher I use this app on a daily basis for helping students to learn. The fact that so many great features are packed into such a low cost app is staggering as it makes analysing and learning music a snap. The desktop version is great too. Hurry up and get a windows version out then everyone will be happy!
Excellent training software. I made several lessons with this pretty much straight away.
Much easier to use than similarly featured hardware.
Would love a "Global Bypass" feature to turn off/on all settings (loop points, eq etc.) to listen to the music normally without actually losing the settings.
- Anytune Inc.
- 52.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks Add On £4.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support £4.99
- Promo Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.