AOL: Mail, News, Weather & Video
By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay informed, entertained and in touch with the AOL app.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone or tablet with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
• Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• See the number of unread email messages right on your home screen
• Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
• Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
• Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
• Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
• Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
• Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
• Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
• Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
• Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Tap to check weather in your location
What's New in Version 3.3.4
Thanks to your feedback we continue to make the app better. This release includes:
• Bug fixes in the email section. All links are now opening correctly
• Stability improvements
No contact delete option
In the aol app I have email address that I did not add and I cannot delete them!! If I delete them from my main iPhone contacts then they delete but if I add them to my contacts again then they reappear in the aol app contacts!! If I use aol through the web instead of the app it will let me edit contacts, however it only has the few contacts that I did add myself and the ones I'm trying to get rid of from the aol app do not show up!! I want this for purely work emails only, yet somehow there are a couple of persona ones on there that I cannot delete. Frustrating! I only went with aol as I already have a yahoo account and would rather two apps then having to constantly use the web to check emails. This will all make sense to anyone else having the same problem. Other then that it's a good app.
I found this app easy to use, just make sure you tap in the centre of a topic to get your desired news item. Push the topics along to move onto the next item of your choice. Good readable format and photos.
This app has changed for the better since I last reviewed it, and I still enjoy reading from it.
Nice one AOL - Thanks
Makes using web mail much easier , good App , easy to use and intuitive.
- Category: News
- Updated: 29 June 2015
- Version: 3.3.4
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: AOL Inc.
- © 2014 AOL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.