AP Stylebook 2013
By The Associated Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Associated Press Stylebook is an essential tool for writers, editors, students and public relations professionals. It provides fundamental guidelines on spelling, grammar, punctuation, usage and journalistic style, with special sections on reporting business and sports.
* Dozens of new and updated entries for 2013
* Keep your notes from the 2012 version! The 2013 version can import 2012 notes, entries and favorites. (requires AP Stylebook 2012 v 1.2)
* iPhone 5 support
* Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Export your notes and preferences to iCloud and sync them to the 2014 version of AP Stylebook
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 09 June 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Associated Press
- © 2013 Associated Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.