App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first yearsubscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, Air France, Turkish Airlines, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, iberia and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Beijing, Edinburgh, Bristol, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
In the 7.4.5 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject \"Pick me for featuring\" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Streamlined and easy to use, App in the Air is a fantastic tool for managing your airplane travel. Plug in any number of flights and you can track boarding and landing times, along with current waits for check-in, security and customs. You’ll also find gate information, airport maps, tips from fellow users and other features that’ll help save time and reduce stress.
If you’re going to charge that much, you need to be much better
What’s good: brings together lots of info, useful, attractive, automatic check in, Tripit sync, badges/trophys
What’s not: automatic check in never got me a seat matching my request - and was silent when there were problems, confusing design (it uses a card design, I think menus would be much clearer), very expensive subscription.
So, the free version of the app is fine. But the paid version of the app is way expensive at £30 a year. The two main features of this aren’t really worth it for 99% of people. The online Check-in would be useful and worth it if you had to take short haul flights every few weeks for work and didn’t mind where you sat. That’s not me - I take about 5 trips a year and they are mainly long haul so I really want to be sure I get the seat best seat I can. £6 a trip for a bad seat is not worth it. The other useful paid for feature is the notifications of check in, gates etc. You can get these in other apps for a much smaller one-time payment. I’ve gone with the flight tracker because it offered notifications and Tripit sync for £5.
Hi there! My name is Anna, I'm from App in the Air support team. We are glad that you find the App useful in some spheres and we are really sorry that you have faced inconveniences. And still we are very thankful to you that you have given us so clear and detailed feedback. As for the automatic check-in - could you, please, send me details of the flights you were checked in on wrong seats and problems concerning it? Could you, please, write straight to my email firstname.lastname@example.org and please, include your nickname for me to define you. I'd like to underline, that we have a Strict mode for Auto check-in option - so that you wouldn't be auto checked in if there are no seats suitable for your expectations. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hope to help you with auto check-in and we will definitely discuss all your ideas, given in this message. Anna.
Great app to see all my flights
Such a great app. All-in-one flight related details shown on my palm. Features are useful and accurate. If you like to collect your flights you have flown, this one is your drawer. You can share them too! Big credit to the developers!!!
One thing struggling me was the auto praise flights to my profile. That blew my mind when I booked my flights and it was auto praised to my profile. I had not had any problem but since I changed my email account it didn't do its amazing job. I thought it could be my email problem so I had waited for a while. I booked my flights again few days ago the problem still existed. I sent an email to their customer support and surprisingly they replied quickly than light speed. Their member of staff Kate provided a solution and it works for me!!! That saves my time to forward the emails to them and blows my mind again! THANKS KATE!!! 👍👍👍
- AITA LIMITED
- 201.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2018 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription £29.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features £4.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights £4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.