Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalise and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store.
Here’s what you can do with the Apple Store app:
- Research and buy the latest Apple products, accessories and software, and get them delivered to your door. Or reserve selected products for pickup at an Apple Store.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Personalise an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for
selected Apple products.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in selected countries).
- Request help, check in for reservations and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
- Gift cards by email now available in select countries. Buy and email them to friends and family right from the app. These gift cards are easily integrated with the Passbook app to use at your favorite Apple Retail Store.
- Various improvements and performance enhancements.
- Purchase accessories in store quickly with the new EasyPay feature. Using your iPhone, just scan the barcode and complete your transaction straight from the app. (Now available in Hong Kong.)
I've had this app for a while and it's probably the only app I have that is easier than using the main site
The app itself looks great and I found it really easy to use, the search function works really well
I have used the scan and pay feature a few times which is flawless and so simple to use, it's a wonder other shops don't do this, first couple of times I did expect the alarm to go off as I walked through the door of the apple shop with my self service purchases but never any problems there
Excellent app apple keep them coming
Fantastic with hidden extras lol.
I installed on my previous iPhone just to browse the latest products but when I upgraded my iPhone I noticed I could do a lot more. When I had to buy a new 30pin connector, a member of staff from the Apple Store in Brighton showed me how to scan an item with my own device to save a lot of time and effort waiting in cues. Install it and try it for yourselves. It's seriously worth it :-)
If only more retail stores had this quality for their apps!
Apple have the best app to represent their stores than any other retail outlet!
The way you can pay for things, send gift cards, find stores, see HQ photos, information and make appointments when you need help is really great to make people want to come back to Apple over and over.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 08 November 2013
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.