Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCentre's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting mums will guide you through your pregnancy week by week and day by day. BabyCentre’s baby app features pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools and widgets like the bumpie photo diary and baby names finder.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Mums:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCentre in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about pregnancy vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Mums:
• Join your Birth Club to connect with other expecting mums with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby names finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby due date calculator
• Pregnancy calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCentre articles
• Fetal development interactive images
• Inside the uterus videos
• Bumpie photo diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or for sharing
• Birth Clubs and community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily baby calendar
• Baby health & safety articles and videos
• Mummy & baby activity suggestions
• Baby care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board and certified by the NHS England Information Standard.
What's New in Version 3.13.0
• New! Weekly fetal images let you see how your baby is growing and developing. Update & turn on notifications in Settings.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCentre! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a first time mum-to-be and got this app as soon as I found out I was pregnant. It’s free to use, compares your baby to a new fruit each week which is cute, and has loads of daily articles and tips! It gives me something to look forward to each day and seems to be making the time pass more quickly (which feels like forever sometimes when you’re growing a person!). There’s also a comments area where you can post concerns or comments, or search for articles or chats on specific topics.
I look forward to my weekly update
Great app, really informative & interesting. Always a number of good & relatable articles to read.
Weekly update is an easy enjoyable read that my husband and I look forward to sitting down together each week on the new week by week anniversary and reading all about our baby. Pictures are fascinating.
Easy to use, has interesting and useful articles, compares the size of baby to fruit, also the option to take ‘bumpies’ each week to track the size of your stomach as baby grows.
Downside: Not able to add any trend data such as your weight over time so I use a different app for this which allows me to also record blood pressure and general physical and emotional symptoms.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 November 2017
- Version: 3.13.0
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2017 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.