This app makes business banking with us fast, convenient and more secure than ever. It’s designed to enable a host of core banking activities on the move, with built-in security technology to keep your business finances safe and private.
- Log in with a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- View pending transactions and paid-in cheques
- Make transfers between your business accounts
- Make payments to existing recipients
- View/cancel Direct Debits and standing orders
- Reset your Internet Banking password
- Find a Bank of Scotland branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- A Bank of Scotland UK business account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
- A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. This includes preventing connections from the app on devices that we think have been tampered with. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://mobile.bankofscotlandbusiness.co.uk/mbank/security.html
We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
The UK Branch/ATM finder uses location-based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and / or Apple may use GPS signals and other data from your device (such as your mobile ID) to get your location.
This app is designed for use on mobile phones and may not be compatible with other devices, such as tablets.
Bank of Scotland plc Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 169628.
This app release includes our latest security updates and bug fixes. We've also included some changes in line with the new GDPR guidelines.
Ratings and Reviews
Behind most banking apps
No Touch ID, slower than all my other banking apps to open and, frustratingly, no option to paste into the password box when making a payment. No option to message customer support via the app.
One good thing is that once you've set up a payee on a web browser using your card reader then you can pay that payee using the app without needing to use the card reader even if you change the reference. You do need your password though. Handy if using invoice numbers for references and you don't want to have to carry your card reader everywhere.
Lack of support and updates for Business.
I have had this app for a couple of years with regards to my business accounts. It is great that I can complete transactions on the move but the app itself has been neglected by the developers and is long overdue an update.
- the app does not support Touch/FaceID. I noticed this point when I first started to use it and then that has continued as I got a newer phone with FaceID, which brings me onto my second point:
- the app is not optimised for iPhone X. I noticed this to be the case originally and assumed it would have changed, but it has not and features a black border around the app.
- the last update was six months ago, prior to this there appeared to be various updates but it now seems like they have just forgotten about it.
- comparably, the personal banking app has been optimised and offers FaceID/TouchID login along with optimisation for larger screens - even the thumbnail image is shown on an iPhone X.
Great bank but the app is very frustrating.
Very useful banking app
I’ve used this App since it was created a few years ago. It works so much better than other high street banking apps that I use. I especially like the ability to check back through previous years monthly statements to keep an eye on cash flow patterns.
It could receive 5 stars if I were allowed to set up a new payee instead of using the desktop/calling the bank. Oh, and also facial recognition would be nice.
Overall, very good.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.