By AppShopper.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppShopper Social lets you share your app interests with your friends and see what apps your friends are interested in.
Or add any of your personal AppShopper friends to see their app interests.
- Social Stream: See what apps that your friends are tracking, and share your app interests with your friends.
- Friends List: Maintain a list of AppShopper friends who share your app interests.
We have many features to add, but wanted to get something out to our users as quickly as we could. iPad support is also in the works. Stay tuned!
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What's New in Version 1.1
- View individual friend app lists
- Fixed bug where filters would disappear on My Apps and Wish List
- Fixed various other bugs
Very useful but a few tweaks could improve it
I use this app a lot when searching for new apps and it gives lots of information. In fact I use it more than Apple's own App Store. Unlike Apple's App Store this gives historical pricing of apps so you can accurately see if an app is currently on sale or has ever been.
A few features I would like to see added are:
1. Redesigning the app for the newer bigger display iPhones. It is still just showing a scaled up version, but ultimately it works so can't complain.
2. The inclusion of which iOS is required to use an app, like minimum system requirements (useful for those of us on older devices that can't upgrade to the latest iOS).
3. Also the apps listed seem to be limited to the US App Store so it is not possible to watch apps that are unique to other international app stores.
Fantastic and very useful app tracker - needs iOS 9 update and iPad Support
So useful but pretty much abandonware these days. The app hasn't been updated for over 2 years now!
I still use the wish list functionality all if the time. Please update the app to support new iOS features and add universal support for iPad too!
What I’d like to see added:
1. Full iPad support (universal app). The app hasn't been iPad native since iOS 6 days
2. UI refresh to utilise iOS 9 look and feel (especially important for iPad app)
3. Support for push notifications for app updates/price reductions (doesn't work properly on old iPad app)
4. AppShopper extension to add the selected app from the share sheet to your AppShopper profile (e.g from within App Store app)
4. Improve Search. It seems quite difficult to find apps via the search function on the old iPad app. Searching for the exact app name doesn't find the app you're looking for, instead it finds loads of un-related apps. The search in the newer iPhone version of the app works much better.
5. Full screen-screen shots
6. Support for the new 30 second videos that are now available in the App Store descriptions / screen-shots.
7. Support for App Bundles.
Great for keeping an eye on price drops and finding free apps, I have found many (many) hidden gems, it notifies you when the apps you are watching, drop price or become free, it even emails you!
After using this app for many years, I can recommend it 100%
Just get it, you won't regret it.