AppSomnia - Sleep preventer for your Mac
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BEST SLEEP PREVENTER IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
If you are awake, your Mac also should be...
Appsomnia is a top bar application which prevents your Mac going to sleep, starting screensaver or dimming the screen.
Just click to activate and easily avoid your Mac entering to sleep mode or starting screen saver.
This is very useful if you are reading a book, doing a presentation, monitoring something, etc..
- App icon stays on the top bar, doesn't take space on the dock
- Top bar icon supports retina and dark mode
- Option to start and activate the app when your Mac started
- Adjusting a duration which you need Appsomnia to be active
We are continuously updating our apps to make them better.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Active/deactivate with right click on task bar icon function added
- New app and task bar icon (with retina and dark mode support)
- Other minor bugfixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 March 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Emre OKTEM
- © AppPlunger
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor