April is a relaxing coloring app that draws you in immediately and provides you the much needed moment of respite from your daily rush. Coloring one patch leads you to coloring another and another… and before you notice, you’re looking at a colored American prairie house, and you just know you have to color the landscape as well.
April takes you on an exciting journey back to your childhood, to those fleeting moments that stay in your memory forever. Thanks to the classic paint by numbers coloring style that you know so well from your childhood, you will keep April on your phone / tablet for a long time. Who knows, you might even wish to print the pictures you’ve colored and hang them on your wall!
Treat yourself with hundreds of paint-by-number kits hidden inside this relaxing and calming app full of art, positive energy and good memories.
Its features include smooth coloring, a plethora of high-detailed, quality content and a unique experience system allowing you to unlock more pictures as you progress.
Whether you’re looking to relax after a busy day at work, pass the time as you commute, or share some fun with your child, April is the perfect solution for you.
If you’ve ever enjoyed coloring, you will definitely fall in love with April!
+ Calming and relaxing
+ Optimized for Apple Pencil
+ Hundreds of beautiful illustrations separated into galleries and levels
+ Daily paintings
+ Unique colouring system - super sharp no-matter-the-zoom-level
+ Sharing finished painting
+ Subscriptions model
+ Access to exclusive paintings
+ Becoming a member of closed FB group of April Editors
+ No ads / no locked paintings
+ PDFs available for printing out (coming soon)
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all premium (marked with diamond) and locked (marked with padlock) paintings.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to a monthly plan ($9.99, billed once a month). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an April subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.aprilcoloringapp.com/terms-of-service/
Hello Dear Painters,
This update brings one important feature many of you have requested - as number of paintings in the app grows, it gets harder and harder to scroll through the list of hundreds or so arts you have already finished. To aid with that we have added possibility to collapse entire gallery of your choosing. You can now collapse any gallery you no longer wish to see in full which is especially useful when you are finished with all the pictures it contains.
Enjoy and let us know on facebook how you like it and what kind of other usability features you'd like to see in April in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Treat yourself with hundreds of paint-by-number kits.
Latest update has crashed my app but have managed to restore...
Well it’s safe to say that the latest update has bombed. It completely crashed the whole app in my iPad deleting all levels I have completed so far; thankfully after deleting the app and reinstalling it again I have managed to reinstate most. I lost the final levels and have had to download all the pictures again, but this is much better than the predicament I was in this morning when I was left with an app I subscribe to that I couldn’t use!
Sometimes the app closes after you have downloaded a picture - indeed it probably has a dozen or so times tonight as I download each new picture... so if this was sorted I’d be happy to give a 5...
The pictures are beautiful. I love the variation in the packs. I can’t say I’m too keen on all of the ‘people’ ones but each to his own. I much prefer the landscapes and animals ones but it’s great that you never know which pack is coming next.
Hello :). Sorry that you had some issues with April. We would need to check what could cause that. In order to that, please send us the following information to this email: email@example.com:
- please send your user ID - you can find it in "Options" screen. Just click it, it will copy itself and then you can paste it into the message.
- please send us iOS system version you have installed
- please state which version of April you have on your mind - 1.3.4 or 1.3.5?
- please send us information what device model do you use
- it would be great if you could add some screenshots showing the problem
Luckily, you have iCloud installed and this saved you from losing all your progress :). If you have some time, please gather that information and get back to us with email given above. All those details are very useful. We can find the source of the problem and fix it, as the issue may have shown on other devices as well. Thank you in advance for your support, even though you met some problems, the app still gives you a joy and this is very motivating for us :)!
Excellent stress reliever recommended
I have been playing this game for a few weeks now and totally love it. The pictures are beautiful but a couple of the categories are subscription only which is a bit of a shame. The only problem I have found is the game tends to crash very easily both while colouring and watching videos to get new pictures which is annoying. I have the latest version of iOS and updated the game but this doesn’t seem to make a difference. I hope this problem can be rectified as other than that the app is excellent. Please keep the new categories and free pictures coming as I can’t afford the subscription fee.
Hello! Thank you very much for your review and feedback :). We are thinking about the development of different monetization solutions, but this is still in the experimental phase. We should think out something that users will enjoy :) So, if you are interested in finding out, please follow our fanpage, as much interesting news about April is posted here: https://www.facebook.com/aprilcoloring :). Regarding your crash issue, we would like to ask about the following: your iOS system version, your device model, the version of app you have installed and your user ID (you may make a screenshot of "Options screen - ID is visible on the bottom). These information can be very helpful, so please send them over to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :). Thank you!
- Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- 218.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £8.99
- Small Stack of Coins £2.99
- Cities Of Old £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.