Do you have a nightmare using your calendar app to add a new event?
Takes too long? Crazy amount of options and clicks?
With Add Quick Event the pain is gone.
Arrange events using a single text field!
You can update calendar almost with no time.
No need to jump from one place to another setting many options.
Everything will be put in the right field while you type. Prepare new entry instantly!
Just use easy to memorize key words.
- Type ‘9 phone Mark’ to schedule ‘phone Mark’ today at 9:00.
- Pints this Friday? Enter: 'fr 18 pub'
- Do you have lunch with mom next Sunday? Simply type: '2su 13 lunch with mum'
- Enter ‘7.8 2w working from home’ to set event that on 7th of August you will start working from home for 2 weeks.
• numbers = type 8 to get 08:00, 13 to get 13:00 or 1445 to get 14:45
• numbers + pm or am = enter 8am to get 08:00 or 8pm to get 20:00
• h = 1 hour later
• 2h = 2 hours later
• d = tomorrow
• 2d = the day after tomorrow
• [number]d = after [number] days (3d, 4d, 10d, etc)
• Replace h or d with w or m to set weeks or months same way
• dd/mm or dd/mm/yy = day/month (30/11) or day/month/year (15/7/2017)
• mo or tu/we/th/fr/sa/su = selects coming day of a week (mo = Monday, tu = Tuesday, etc)
• 2mo or [number]tu = selects next Monday or n-th Tuesday
• 45r = remind 45 minutes before (overrides default reminder)
• 9 phone Mark = phone Mark today at 09:00
• 3h check emails = check emails after 3 hours (if the current time is 14:15, the event will be set at 17:15)
• Dan's birthday = Dan's birthday (today, all day event)
• w 17 meet Jane//office//new contract = meet Jane, office (location), new contract (description) the same day next week at 17:00
• fr 18 drinks = drinks at 18:00 on this Friday
• 2su 13 lunch with mum = next Sunday lunch with mum at 13:00
• 17/9 2w working from home = working from home since 17/9/2017 for 2 weeks
• 14/8 20/8 holiday = holiday from 14/8/17 to 20/8/2017
• 22/11 830 930 breakfast with boss = breakfast with boss on 22/11/2017 from 08:30 to 09:30
Fixed bug with entering '10h'.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective
Simplifies calendar entry - takes seconds!
Let me know if you think there is something to be improved or added.
That app helps a lot
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.