Aralon: Sword and Shadow
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The sequel for Aralon arrives on December 3rd on iOS!!!
That which is done cannot be undone, but it can be avenged.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
An iPhone 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Cloud Save: Save your game progress and access it on multiple IOS devices
- Full Retina Display and iPad Support
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
What's New in Version 5.1
-fix for button sizing on some devices
What I like about this game is that you can play with several different characters, male or female which is refreshing for this kind of game.
It's massive really and there are options to purchase in game but you would never need to. It's one of the few RPG games that I've replayed.
The graphics are ok, bit old fashioned now although you very quickly stop noticing.
You can ride horses or wolves, have as many quests or as little as you like to complete the whole game task which means it's sort of up to you how long it lasts.
I've not found another game out there like this, even the sequel doesn't match up to it.
Worth 5 Stars
I played this game a while ago and am reviewing it now because I think it deserves better praise than its getting. I am a great fan of Morrowind type games and find they translate very well to touch screen. This is a large, immensely enjoyable game that is well worth the money and I never had any major problems with bugs or crashing. If you enjoy RPG's of this kind, buy it, we want to encourage more games like this on iOS as they aren't easy to find
Great game, even in iOS 10
First up, anyone on iOS 10 needs to turn the music (maybe all sound?) off in the options - apparently that stops the lag.
After that, you can focus on a fun, original, old-school WRPG, with a sprawling open world, multiple characters and intriguing skill trees. You'll die, kill, find loot, level up, die somewhere else, kill, explore, level up, etc, for a good 15-20hrs. It's not Skyrim, sure, but this is an extremely fine effort and will scratch that itch very nicely.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 October 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 518 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © CrescentMoonGames.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Karma£1.99
- 350 Karma£5.99
- 600 Karma£9.99
- 1500 Karma£19.99
- 10000 Karma£99.99
- 5000 Karma£54.99