Powered by your data and Artificial Intelligence developed in partnership with Microsoft, the Arccos Caddie app provides any player, anywhere with access to Golf’s Smartest Caddie. It works with Arccos Smart Sensors (formerly branded Arccos 360), Arccos Smart Grips, and the Cobra Connect system that comes standard with most Cobra Golf drivers and irons sets.
Arccos Caddie features include:
· Automatic Shot Tracking – Experience hands-free data capture with no tagging or annoying disruptions
· Smart Distance Club Averages – Know how far you really hit each club
· Caddie Advice – Receive your best strategy for every shot on any hole in the world
· Advanced Analytics – Use performance breakdowns to guide your practice and equipment choices
· "Plays Like" Distances – Get rangefinder GPS distances adjusted for the impact of wind speed, wind direction and elevation
Arccos Caddie insights are available for 40,000+ courses worldwide and are based on your personal performance data (unlocked after you play 5 rounds), as well as more than 100 million shots taken by the Arccos community worldwide. Arccos Caddie also offers a tournament mode that Conforms to the Rules of Golf (USGA Decision #2017-0754).
To use Arccos Caddie, players simply pair their Arccos sensors one time, launch the app and place their iPhone in a front pocket. Data captured includes club usage, distances hit, club averages, driving accuracy, approach shot accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and more. By accessing the Player Dashboard, Arccos users and their instructors can gain valuable insights via deep dives into stats, playing patterns and rich data comparison for every club, shot, hole and round.
The Arccos Caddie system includes support for Apple Watch, featuring quick access to GPS distances, adding and removing putts, and helpful strategy recommendations - all without needing to take your iPhone out of your pocket.
The Arccos Caddie app uses the iPhone's GPS at the highest level of accuracy while playing golf. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Arccos Terms of Service: https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/terms-of-service
Thanks for using Arccos!
We now support shot detection with your Apple Watch
- Requires Apple Watch Series 2, 3 or 4 (Series 1 is not supported - no GPS)
- Your iPhone can now be in any pocket
- The Apple Watch app will now allow you to:
- View the hole list with the score for each hole played
- View 'plays like' distances and a club recommendation
- View and edit your shot list for each hole
- Pause and resume a round
- Live sync data captured by the Apple Watch to the iPhone
- 'Hand off' a round to the iPhone
We also did some other things...
- Redesigned the Start Round screen
- Added support for Ping clubs with embedded Arccos sensors
- Added all 2019 Cobra and Ping clubs to the make and model selection lists
To provide you with the best user experience, we periodically update our app with bug fixes and stability improvements. Please feel free to contact us with questions and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I note from other reviews mention of crashes and that people are unable to go a full round. I have used the app and sensors for about 2 years and have no such problems. I find the system to be accurate, reliable and very informative. I thoroughly recommend to all.
I have recently played to courses that had been updated. One hole made longer another sand bunkers added. I emailed across support who responded the same day and made the course alterations almost immediately. Fantastic customer support.
Super app/super system
I have been using this for over a year now, only minor issues, sometimes when greens are close to next tee it does not move on a hole. However, my handicap came down 5 shots last year & the arccos system most certainly helped me achieve that, so now playing off 13 and hoping to come down further this season.
Watch doesn’t last a round
The new update which includes shot detection on Apple Watch is a very good feature but having started a round with my 6month old Apple Watch series 4 which was on 85% it was working great up until I got to the 12th tee in which it said I had to handoff the round to my iPhone as the Apple Watch will soon run out of battery, if I had 100% as I started the round it would still have only had lasted another few holes so it’s totally pointless
- Arccos Golf LLC
- 269 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Arccos Golf LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.