Archery Scoresheets lets you record scores, bow details, arrows details, sight marks for standard rounds as well as lets you create custom rounds. Analyze your performance on graphs, print or email your scoresheets and much more
Archery Scoresheets app for the Archers, by the Archers
Completely free, no adverts, no restrictions
- Record scores for standard rounds (covering, WA, GNAS, USA, Australia, New Zealand)
- Covers both Indoor and Outdoor rounds, Metric and Imperial
- Create custom rounds (specify your chosen target, distance, arrows, ends and more)
- Multiple Archers: Now add scores together with family or friends. Sign score sheets, view graphs, email scoresheets to other archers and edit scores. Supports up to four archers for a session
- Classifications for WA and GB Indoor, WA Outdoor, GB Imperial/Metric Outdoor
- Sign scoresheet from within the app by both Archer and Target Captain
- Analyze your scores on graphs and see your personal best
- Manage your Bows and Arrows
- View summary for your sessions
- Can edit score later
- View round details before choosing the round for practice
- Email scoresheets
- Print scoresheets
- Search/Sort filter to list specific sessions
- Add Sessions you regularly shoot to Favourites
- Add scores by tapping on Target Face or arrow values on keyboard
- See arrows grouping on target face (if scores entered using target face). For multiple archers session, see grouping of all archers in different colours
- Export all data for backup or to import in a new device
- Add notes for each session
We are constantly improving the app, if you like specific features to be included, please do let us know and we make that a priority. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
- Classifications added for WA and GB Indoor, WA Outdoor, GB Imperial/Metric Outdoor
- Arrows Grouping: If archer uses target face to enter scores then you can view arrows grouping on target face at any time while entering scores or see arrows grouping from session details screen. For multiple archers, you can view and compare arrows grouping on target face in different colours
- Now you can view your session scores in view only mode, just tap the hide keyboard button on the top. This will let you see yours scores in full screen without the keyboard
- Filter added to search sessions by round type
Ratings and Reviews
Best scoring app - Simple and easy to use
By far the best scoring app on iOS. I’ve tried loads before I found this.
Very easy to use with new improvements based on user feedback on each version. Developer will respond to constructive feedback quickly.
Clean interface, multiple archers, easy score input.
3 arrow ends
Overall a great app however I’d love to have the option to choose whether the rounds are shot in 6 or 3 arrow ends as a lot of competition do use 3 arrow ends.
Could also be useful when shooting at a 3 spot face during practice where I often have two separate ones pinned up that I’d like to count as separate ends.
Very clear and easy to use
Best app for recording archery scores and have so many graphs for individual session and overall. The best part is, developer actually responded to my feedback requests and provided with the feature I asked. Highly recommended
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.