By Rake in Grass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help Archie to overcome all of the pitfalls of a mad scientist's mansion in this funny action puzzle game! Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion. The latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong, and weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. Now a paranoid central computer locked both heroes up!
TEST YOUR SKILLS AND WIT IN 191 UNCANNY LEVELS!
Archibald's Adventures offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements with gradually rising complexity. The player starts as a boy on skateboard, but soon he will roll in robotic vehicle capable of riding on walls and ceilings, fly on jet device or remotely control mysterious floating bubble able to switch distant mechanism or transport objects in many tricky puzzles.
TRY BEFORE BUY!
Download LITE version with 42 levels for free!
Visit game's web site for videos, screenshots and more reviews!
* Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language.
* 4th place in Game Tunnel's 2008 Puzzle Game of the Year!
* iPad support with hi-res graphics
You can find collection of walkthrough videos at http://archibald.rakeingrass.com/help.php
CHECK OUT OUR NEWLY RELEASED ADVENTURE LOGIC GAME CRYSTAL CAVE CLASSIC!
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com
What's New in Version 1.8
- Added native iPad support with hi-res graphics and icons. The game is now universal application, so you don't need to pay again for the iPad version.
- All chapters are now unlocked by default (except finale and bonus levels). You don't need to finish previous chapter to unlock the next one. Play whichever level you want.
- Removed addons selection menu. Addons chapters are placed after the main game chapters.
- Now requires iOS 3.0 or newer.
- Other fixes: Fixed bugs in some of the levels, improved rendering speed.
The free demo of AA was brilliant, so I bought the full version. It was very enjoyable at first, but as the levels get progressively harder (which is no bad thing) coupled with the awkward fiddly controls, it becomes boring and a chore to play. I used to be drawn back time after time to this game, but as I repeatedly die in the same places every time, it became boring. All this game needs is better controls especially when directing the gum bubble!!
Very challenging when trying to guide the balloon around corners and past fans to avoid traps. Some levels are really easy, but don't let that fool you. I spent an hour on the 2nd bonus stage of the Loaded Runner level. This game is excellent. Hours of fun.
Play for hours
This is the type of game you cannot put down!!!
Perfect for the half hour toilet break in work!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 November 2010
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pavel Tovarys
- © 2008 Rake in Grass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.