Argos for iPad
By Argos Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get Set for Argos on the move! Download the new look Argos app for your iPad today to start exploring our huge range of products. It couldn't be easier to shop for what you love and need; whether you need toys for the kids or want to update to the latest tech you can browse all the latest deals from wherever you are.
Shop our entire range of over 40,000 amazing products just how you like to.
- Home Delivery: Raining outside? In the middle of a Netflix marathon? Let us bring what you need to you at a time that suits you.
- 1 Click Reservation: Need it? Want it? Can't live a second longer without it?? Hit 1 Click and it'll be there waiting for you.
- Fast-Track Collection: Get in. Get your stuff. Get going! Couldn't be simpler!
- Argos Scan: Now this is pretty cool; scan the catalogue pages to open up a new world of games, competitions and general excitement!
- Wishlist: Filling a new home? Waiting for pay day? Building a birthday list? Tap the heart symbol and save all your favourite items in one place. What more could you wish for?
- Get Inspired: We love our digital magazines and you will too. Get Set to be inspired!!
- Maps: Get directions to your nearby store and check stock on the move.
- Check Stock: We love seeing our customers but we don't want you to waste a journey so you can check stock at your nearest stores with a simple tap. If you do just want to come and say hello please do though!
- Argos Card: Buy yourself some time by giving yourself some credit.
We want to make the best apps in the world...ever. Maybe a bit ambitious but we definitely want them to be the best they can possibly be for you, and that means we need your help and suggestions. We love fanciful ideas so please feel free to go nuts! We can't make your phone waterproof or able to charge in the microwave but we do love a challenge so get in touch via email@example.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Argos doesn't run continuous GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional customer benefit features in the app.
What's New in Version 3.0
We've listened to your comments and worked hard to bring you an exciting new look to your Argos app with some great new features. There is plenty to explore and discover so Get Set for a new look Argos!!
- Find what is in stock, when you need it.
- Choose a delivery slot to suit you.
- Fast-Track collection option.
- Redesigned check-out experience.
- Quick and easy credit application facility
Many bugs, gremlins and shades of turquoise were harmed in the making of this app.
3 BIG let downs since the last update. Please fix soon.
I agree with Mari75uk, the previous version was far more useful for showing if an item was in stock in multiple stores around your area on the viewing page.
(Yes you can still view different stores, but you have to click on the "Change Store" and then put in your postcode or area that you live. It's a real pain having to continually do this.)
Also since the last update you can no longer see how many items are in stock, a real pain if you need or want multiples of the same item.
Another problem since the last update is trying to view the pictures zoomed in ... It is hit or miss. Some times you can view the whole item and ... some times the top is chopped off. (hidden by the BIG bar with the product description at the top of the zoomed picture box)
I think if this app was a mix of the older viewing of stock in multiple stores and this newer version with the zoomed pictures fixed so that you can see ALL the picture, all the time, it would be far better.
I am patiently waiting and hoping for the Argos app to be updated and fix the zoomed picture box problem.
I also really hope that they introduce the multiple stores view and stock amount on the item viewing page as in the previous version.
Having given my opinion, I do think that this is still a very useful app.
I would also recommend Argos to anyone, and frequently do ... Their customer service is superb.
Previous versions better!
I really prefer the previous version! In this version when you want to check for stock you have to select the shops manually whilst the other version would tell you that the item is available at (ie.) at 3 shops near you.
The option to check your reservations history is not present in the new version which is very annoying and I hope it will be looked at! Browsing on the other hand it's easier and I love the one click reserve function. The fact you can also delete a reservation is a bonus, as long as you don't navigate away from the page! That's why I think it deserves 3 stars!!!
Makes Shopping What It Should Be
Great app for people who like to shop quickly and effectively and then get on with the rest of their lives. Find a product, compare spec and price, add to a wish list, look elsewhere and then, if it's still the best deal, come back and buy. All without trudging around a retail outlet. Then have your item delivered or pop to your local shop and pick it up right away. "Simples", as no-one says anymore.