Argos for iPad
By Argos Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get Set for Argos on the move! Download the new Argos app for your iPad today to start exploring our huge range of products.
It couldn't be easier to shop for what you love and need; whether you need toys for the kids or want to update to the latest tech, you can browse all the latest deals, create a wishlist and order products on the move from wherever you are.
Shop our entire range of over 40,000 amazing products just how you like to.
- Fast Track Delivery: Raining outside? In the middle of a Netflix marathon? Let us bring what you need to you at a time that suits you, even if you need it the same day!
- Fast-Track Collection: Get in. Get your stuff. Get going! Couldn't be simpler!
- 1 Click Reservation: Need it? Want it? Can't live a second longer without it?? Tap 1 Click and it'll be there waiting for you.
- Wishlist: Filling a new home? Waiting for pay day? Building a birthday or Christmas list? Tap the heart symbol and save all your favourite items in one place. What more could you wish for?
- Check Stock: We love seeing our customers but we don't want you to waste a journey so you can quickly and easily check stock at your nearest and favourite stores with a simple tap.
We want to make the best apps in the world...ever. Maybe a bit ambitious but we want the Argos app to be one of your 'must haves' and that means we need your help and ideas. We love fanciful ideas, nothing is too big or too small so please feel free to go nuts! We do love a challenge and our developers are workaholic demons (a couple might actually be demons) so get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to keep them busy...society simply isn't ready to meet them yet.
What's New in Version 4.14.1
Just a point release this time around, mainly because we have loads of other great stuff we are gearing up to bring you soon... and definitely not because we are taking a team trip to the States to join the Szechuan sauce queues. Don't despair though, whilst we are there we plan to lobby Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland to drop some references to discontinued British snacks in the next season... can't wait to get Cartoonies, Ice Cream Monster Munch and Trios back. Oooh and Taz bars! You can tell me it was just a caramel Freddo but well all know it wasn't... it didn't come with an annoying analysis of the state of the British economy for a start. Beginning to feel that a British Rick and Morty could really work... "Really Vinegary Cucumber Riiiiick!!!"
Oh, but in reality and outside of caffeine-fuelled ramblings; credit where credit is due we did actually update some banners and fixed a bug that had made a feature disappear... but if you didn't notice then can anyone say for sure it really happened?
Why offer a function that never seems to work
I have tried to pay now on several occasions and each time its comes up with an error. Don't use a fast track system that takes longer to use than the conventional method
One Stop Shop
I can always rely on Argos to have what I need, and very often at a good price.
Useless for updating your details
The app itself isn’t bad for shopping but the one click reserve doesn’t work. What is worse is that I am unable to delete addresses which leaves me vulnerable to fraud.