Arkansas Code of 1987 ARCode09
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arkansas Code of 1987 (2009 edition) aka ARCode09
- The laws for the State of Arkansas in an easy-to-use, iPhone interface.
(Updated: August 7, 2009)
- Runs entirely from the iPhone. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Arkansas law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.2
- initial version that works with both iPad and iPhone/iPod
- added: search term highlighting
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 13 April 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mike Kinney
- © 2009 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.