Army OneSource Money Matters
By US Army FMWRC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MoneyMatters is designed to motivate, educate and support Active Duty and Reserve Army Soldiers and their Families to save and plan for the future. Money Matters has partnered with the Military Saves Campaign and encourages you to take the Military Saves Pledge from your phone.
With Money Matters, you can:
• Take the "Military Saves" Pledge and encourage others to take the pledge!
• Find information to support your commitment to saving money, reducing debt and building wealth.
• (Coming soon) Use payment and savings calculators when considering a purchase.
• (Coming soon) Easily track of your monthly expenditures using the Budget Tool.
• (Coming soon) Share financial profile with ACS Financial Advisor(s).
The AOS Money Matters App is managed by the Department of the Army Headquarters, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command, Family Programs Directorate. For more information, please visit www.myarmyonesource.com
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Updated savers pledge.
- Added teaser for upcoming budget feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: US Army FMWRC
- © Copyright 2011 U.S. Army Family and MWR Command. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.