The most advanced, taxi booking app that put you in complete control
New Introducing Arrow Promo Codes – saving you money
• Pay by card
• Tap, Book in less than 10 seconds
• Promo codes
• An App, packed with features.
Why you’ll know your fare before you travel*
• Pay by card and you’ll always know your fare, before you travel
• Costed by the system, not by the driver route or time taken
• Pay by card
• Store your card details securely
• Book by address or on the map
• Track your car real time
• Notify you when your car has arrived
• Driver connect – Communicate securely with driver (all tel. numbers hidden)
• Book for now/in the future
• Dynamic ETA when booking your car
• Up to 8 passengers – Ideal for groups
* The price quoted on the app is the fixed price you will pay, based upon the specific booking you have made with a specific pick up and destination address
Any deviation to the journey booked may be charged extra by the driver.
Any waiting Time will be charged directly by your driver
- Bug Fixes
- SDK Code Update
Ratings and Reviews
Stupid time zone fault
On the whole, the app is functional apart from one massive flaw - it books the taxi in your phone's time zone and converts it to UK time. So, if you're booking your taxi while waiting at the airport in Europe, you'll select 17:15 (for example) but it'll actually book your car for 16:15 but it doesn't tell you this until you get the confirmation message, at which point you can't fix it!
So frustrating as this is a completely unnecessary fault - of course we want to book the taxi at a UK time, even our airline quotes arrival time as local time! Staff at the airport seemed uninterested in this, even though they admitted it happens quite often...
When I try to make a booking I get to the payment page enter card details, it goes through to 3D secure and then get an error message. I have tried it with different cards and all get the same message. Also you can't add existing bookings made via their website, the app does not appear to link to your website profile.
Used this app regularly as travel several times a year using Bristol arrow cars. At first it was fine and you could see your booking and track cars progress. Now it does not show my booking at all ! Had to phone office to check they had it - rather counterproductive . Tried deleting and reinstalling app , still nothing. No not rely on it
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.