ArtStudio for iPad - draw, paint, sketch, edit, filters, photo editor
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the videos:
Photo features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfPXLbKMz8
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
"It doesn’t matter whether you’re a skilled artist or a newbie; ArtStudio for iPad is for you."
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 2048x1536(iPad 1), 2592x1936 (iPad 2), 2448x3264 (iPad 3rd and newer)
- support for any device orientation
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- palm rejection
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- support for bluetooth styluses
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPHONE/IPOD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.91
- fixed stability problems when using some tools, mainly Select tool
- fixed problem with "Import from Photos"
Have looked at a few sketch apps and never been satisfied, until now.
Excellent program, very happy with use so far.
Only neg is although it's loaded on iPad and mini iPad would need to pay again for iPhone.
Though having said that, it is a pleasure to use on the tablets and my iPhone is a 5 so smaller screen.
It is a great app, but can you please modify the gradient tool and make buckets on each side like photoshop because I can't see any difference when I used the gradient tool unlike when your designing in photoshop you notice it straight away. Also you make you make the windows move so that you can see the object of the colour change before you decide on you choice if gradient. It will be worth 5 stars then.
I recently downloaded the iPod version of this app and decided to buy an iPad as I was excited by the possibilities of using it as a outdoor sketching tool. I have not been disappointed and have been using it non stop since I purchased it. It's great. Easy to use and full of possibilities.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 December 2014
- Version: 5.91
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1£3.99